Graduate Manufacturing Technician – Apply Now
No one else sees the world like you do. We’ve been looking for that. Innovation happens when unique perspectives work together. Join us!
At Intel Ireland, the Fab 24 facility is one of Intel’s most technologically advanced, high volume manufacturing plants in the world producing latest generation microprocessors.
Step inside our world and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication-this culture of innovation and exploration-we do more than deliver the latest technologies.
We deliver the future.
As a Graduate Manufacturing Technician, you will play an integral role in contributing within experienced teams to the successful production of Intel products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Performing functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment, process, training, upgrades and implementation.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance on advanced semiconductor equipment.
- Use your problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve unscheduled equipment issues.
- Apply statistical process control techniques to monitor, maintain and improve process and equipment performance.
- Analyse both equipment and processes and identify problems and participate in safety forums.
Candidates should be Technical Graduates with a qualification at or equivalent to Level 6/7 in the National Framework of Qualifications (www.nfq.ie) in an approved Engineering or Science discipline (which would include – but not limited to): Manufacturing Eng, Electronic Eng, Automation Eng, Electrical Eng, Electronic Systems, Chemical Eng, Biomedical Eng, Mechanical Eng, Mechatronic Eng, Pharmaceutical Technology Physics or an apprenticeship equivalent to a level 6.
Location: Leixlip, IE
Posted: 27 Jan 2017
Closes: 24 Mar 2017